September 1, 2020 -- Regina Public Schools families can now read most details about returning to school in one document. The Return to School Parent/Caregiver Handbook includes all the information school families may need to know about school in September and beyond.
The handbook includes:
- Safety precaution details and what the schools and learning will be like in the coming school year
- Curriculum, instruction and assessment for Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Support Services information for students with intensive needs
- Program information for the 2020-21 school year
- Facilities disinfecting and cleaning information